Our employees are driven to do well. They work hard, not only to build Cedar Realty Trust into a world-class organization, but to connect with each other and establish meaningful careers in the process. Consider a job in commercial real estate with Team Cedar, and take a look at our available listings below.
Sr. Analyst, Asset Management
|Port Washington||NY||Learn More|
Cedar currently has an outstanding career opportunity for a Senior Analyst to work in the Asset Management group. The analyst will be involved in all facets of asset management and be responsible for portfolio reporting, forecasting and analysis. This is a terrific opportunity to gain hands-on real estate experience and develop detailed knowledge of the shopping center industry.
• Participate in the development of financial models and analyses, including discounted cash flows, IRR analysis, NPV analysis, etc. for each asset utilizing Microsoft Excel and Argus
• Assist in performing quarterly valuations, sell/hold analyses, leasing analyses and other valuation projects
• Provide support in the preparation of property budgets, annual business plans, quarterly reforecasts and variance analyses
• Develop a working knowledge of leases, partnership agreements and other agreements for general responsibilities
• Update and maintain all Argus models
• Act as a liaison to other departments within the Company
• Interact with internal systems and software to effectuate daily responsibilities
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
• 2-3 years of work experience as an analyst in an institutional real estate investment firm, investment bank or related industry; retail experience a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree in finance, real estate, accounting, or related field
• Understanding of real estate fundamentals, financial principles and basic capital structures
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Argus
• Outstanding quantitative and analytical skills, keen attention to detail
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as a team member
• Ability to multi-task effectively
Regional Property Manager
Summary: The Regional Property Manager is responsible for the successful day-to-day financial, administrative and maintenance operation of multiple retail properties within the portfolio while assuring the company’s standards are achieved and superior customer service is delivered. The Regional Property Manager oversees the property management staff to insure that all company and departmental goals for the region are met.
Cedar Realty Trust is committed to equal employment opportunities and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in applying for employment with Cedar Realty Trust and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please call 516-767-6492 or email HR@cdrrt.com with your request. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Policies set forth on our website are not intended to create a contract of employment between the Company and any of its employees or applicants, nor are these policies intended to alter the at-will employment relationship or to be construed to constitute contractual obligations of any kind.